Question: Remicade Infusions While Travelling

In August I will be leaving to South Korea for 6 months. I will bring all 6 months worth of my Remicade with me on the plane, but I am having trouble finding an IV clinic that can administer the infusions for me. Do you know the best way to find an IV clinic in a foreign country?



Community member


If you live in Canada, your BioAdvance coordinator should be able to help you with that. They are the person with Janssen's BioAdvance program that arranges Remicade infusions, coverage, etc.


Dr. Brian Bressler


Get Answers from Doctors

Don’t waste time looking for answers online. Ask our doctors general questions you have about Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.

Ask a Question